IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING YOUR TOURIST VISA
All foreign nationals, including children, require a visa to enter India. It is each individual passenger’s responsibility to obtain the appropriate tourist visa and to make sure that when you receive it, all details are correct.
The information provided in this document relates to British and Irish passport holders. All other applicants should contact TDactive for advice.
Your passport must be valid for 6 months from your return date of travel. The Oman E-visa is valid for a maximum of 10 days for single entry.You must enter Oman within 1 month of the visa issue date. Fees and charges once received are non refundable. The Embassy reserves the right of refusal for any visa application.
OPTION 1 - Apply online on the official Sultanate of Oman website
- Visit the official visa website at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/home
- You must ‘Register as user’ to begin. Complete the relevant questions and create your own password.
- Once registered, revisit the home page and log in.
- Click ‘Apply for Visa’ / unsponsored visa.
- The e-visa you are applying for is the 26A Tourist Visit Visa. (10 day visit)
- Complete the form and upload the following documents:
Pay the E-visa fee (5 Omani Rials, approx. €11) and note your application number.
You will receive an email containing receipt of payment. NB Your visa is not yet processed at this point.
You can check your e-visa status by logging into your account at https://evisa.rop.gov.om/home
When the E-visa is approved, you will receive an email.
Please print the email and the visa summary (attached to the email) and present on arrival in Oman.
- A recent colour digital photograph (without glasses)
- Format – JPEG
- Requires portrait size maximum 512KB
- Scanned first page of passport (with picture)
- Format – PDF
- Size : maximum 512KB
For enquires regarding your e-visa please contact the following email address: Info-OmaneVisa@rop.gov.om
Guidelines for photographs
- Photo should present full face, front view, eyes open (without glasses).
- Centre head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain light coloured or white background.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
- Without borders.
- Taken in the last 6 months.
- Do not wear a hat or glasses.
For those who choose to apply for their visa independently, TD active accepts no responsibility for delays caused by incorrect supply of information and/or delays in obtaining sufficient information to process visas. The responsibility lies solely with the customer to supply the correct information on time in order to obtain a valid visa for travel. TD active accepts no liability for any issues encountered by customers who do not obtain a visa in time for their holiday. Customers may be refused entry into their destination if a complete and correct visa application is not processed in time.
OPTION 2 - Apply through our official partners ‘Visa First’ in London
Visa First can process the visa on your behalf. Please see contact details below:
Address: 3rd Floor, 9 White Lion Street, London N1 9PD, United Kingdom
Phone: +44(0) 207 659 9180
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am – 5pm.
Visa First require the following items to be sent by email or post.
- The completed Visa First order form.
- A copy of the first page of your passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the expiry date of the requested visa.
- A colour passport photo
- The fee for an British or Irish passport holder is £60 per person.
- Processing time can take up to 10 working days.
- For all other nationalities prices may vary, please contact Visa First for a quotation.
Visa fees can be subject to change.
Travel Department will not be held responsible for the loss of or damage to any document sent by post to Visa First. We strongly recommend you use registered post when sending valuable documents.
Please note that visa applications to be processed by Visa First should reach their office at least 15 working days before departure.
Please do not hesitate to contact Visa First should you have any queries.